måndag 30 juni 2008

Jag recenserar The Happening med hjälp av sång

The Happening är 91 minuter av ditt liv som du aldrig kommer att få tillbaka, jag var och såg den med fem kompisar och ingen tyckte den var bra. Plus att den kvinnliga huvudrollen i form av Zooey Dechanel mår sämst. Sämre får man fan ju leta efter.
Så, nu presenterar jag:
The End of an Act: The Happening Style

I miss a good twist more then M. Night Shyamalan missed the mark

When he made The Happening
I miss a good plot more than that movie missed the point
And that’s an awful lot girl
And now, now the movie has gone away
And all I’m trying to say is
The Happening sucked, and I miss you

I need u like Zooey Dechanel needs acting school
She was terrible in that film
I need u like Mark Wahlberg needs a better agent
He’s way better than that film
And now all I can think about is my spended money
and that shitty movie too
The Happening sucked and I got poor.

Why does M. Night Shyamalan get to keep on making movies?
I guess The Happening sucked
Just a little bit more than I miss you

Betyg: 2 av 10

Inga kommentarer: